While a common phrase, it’s not one you are probably accustomed to hearing when you talk about your upcoming move, right?
I’m a techie-girl and when I got wind there were apps for my smartphone for MOVING, well… I just had to dig a bit deeper!
Don’t get me wrong… the last thing I want to do is move, BUT if for some reason I lost my mind and decided to pick up and move, these apps would definitely be a big help!
- Zillow.com has a free app that tells you the price history of a home as well as the tax history. In addition, it includes pictures of the property as well as “Zestimates” of the monthly house payment or rental payment. This app also allows you to set-up notifications for price drops, open house dates and when a home is posted on the market.
- iInspect- ingenious app that allows you to generate a property report, complete with photos!
- Mint.com allows you to record all of your financial transactions associated with your move. Makes income tax preparation a breeze!
- iInspect is an uber-cool app that generates a pre-populated home inspection list. No stone is left unturned, although it is not a substitution for a professional home inspector.
- iMoving is an application that allows you to create a list of the contents of your home while giving you estimates in weight and cubic feet.
- Moving Van allows you to easily identify the contents of EVERY box you pack. You can take pictures of the contents of the boxes making it easier to stay organized for long-term storage. Also useful for insurance purposes!
I’m sure there’s a lot more apps out there that will help you during your move, but these are the ones that I found most useful.
Have you found others? If so, do tell! If you share, I’ll give you a link back to your site!